**Sorry if you saw this post earlier and none of the pictures were showing up. I think I have it fixed, now.
We are still at my Dad’s house enjoying the last of the holiday festivities. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to play a little Christmas-themed game.
Below are a bunch of snapshots from some of my favorite Christmas movies, along with a clue for each one. Your job is to try and guess the movie!
1. Do you remember a Christmas when you were a kid, where there was one present you wanted most of all?
2. Who would have thought you could get roped into being Santa Clause by a sneaky contract.
3. Things can get pretty crazy when you decide to have “a real family Christmas.”
4. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
5. I’m not sure I could have managed something like this when I was eight.
6. Would your neighborhood turn against you if you decided to skip Christmas?
7. When you’re in a relationship with someone, meeting each other’s families (all in one day, I might add) can be pretty stressful.
Gold star if you can guess them all!
*All movie photos are from the Internet Movie Database.
8 thoughts on “Let’s play a game!”
The Santa Claus
Grrr don’t know this one
No gold star for me lol. Love this game though.
You nearly got them! 5 out of 7 ain’t bad!
1. Christmas Story
2. The Santa Clause
3. The Griswold one? I haven’t seen it.
4. Elf (of course)
5. Home Alone
6. I saw this for the first time this year and forgot the name of it!
7. I saw this one too this year…Four Christmases or something like that?
I don’t think I get the old star. LOL
p.s. I just realized I could get a lot of hints by looking at your stack of DVD’s (duh LOL) but I am not changing any of my answers!
You’ve got to see Christmas Vacation (the Griswold one) sometime! Maybe not with the kids, though – there’s a lot of language. Good eye seeing that you could get hints from the DVD picture I included 🙂
I missed the last two. I said the 6th one was “Skipping Christmas,” although I knew the movie had a different name than the book. I’ve never heard of the last one!
It’s funny that Skipping Christmas was his first book, and then he started writing all of those crime novels! You should see the last one sometime – it’s pretty funny.
I’m a little late to play this game, but I knew most of them! My favorite movie this year was National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. David had never seen the full movie before so I made him sit with me and watch it the night we got our Christmas tree and decorated our house 🙂
Christmas Vacation is one of my favorites! I love having Christmas movies on in the background while I decorate, make cookies, etc. too.