**Sorry if you saw this post earlier and none of the pictures were showing up. I think I have it fixed, now.
We are still at my Dad’s house enjoying the last of the holiday festivities. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to play a little Christmas-themed game.
Below are a bunch of snapshots from some of my favorite Christmas movies, along with a clue for each one. Your job is to try and guess the movie!
1. Do you remember a Christmas when you were a kid, where there was one present you wanted most of all?
2. Who would have thought you could get roped into being Santa Clause by a sneaky contract.
3. Things can get pretty crazy when you decide to have “a real family Christmas.”
4. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
5. I’m not sure I could have managed something like this when I was eight.
6. Would your neighborhood turn against you if you decided to skip Christmas?
7. When you’re in a relationship with someone, meeting each other’s families (all in one day, I might add) can be pretty stressful.
Gold star if you can guess them all!
*All movie photos are from the Internet Movie Database.