Here you will find a compilation of my Chick Day series, and any additional chicken updates.
Chick Days Series
- Chick Days – 6 Days Old – Welcome home, baby chicks!
- Chick Days – 13 Days Old – The chicks are starting to grow feathers
- Chick Days – 20 Days Old – First outdoor adventure
- Chick Days – 4 Weeks Old – The chicks outgrow their old brooder box, and move into a bigger one.
- Chick Days – 5 Weeks Old – The chicks have a big week and move into their coop
- Chick Days – 6 Weeks Old – Building the chicken run
- Chick Days – 7 Weeks Old – Compilation of pictures from 4 days old to 7 weeks old
- Chick Days – 8 Weeks Old – The chickens get their first table scraps, and love strawberries!
- Chick Days – 9 Weeks Old – Finishing the chicken run
- Chick Days – 10 Weeks Old – The chickens explore the run and discover rain
- Chick Days – 11 Weeks Old – Did you know chickens like to sunbathe?
- Chick Days – 12 Weeks Old – The chickens start sleeping on their roosting poles
- Chick Days – 13 Weeks Old – Special treats (table scraps) you can feed chickens
- Chick Days – 14 Weeks Old – Training the chickens to lay their eggs in the nesting boxes
- Chick Days – 15 Weeks Old – Chickens running and “flying” in their chicken run
- Chick Days – 16 Weeks Old – Installing a window in the coop, and a video of Agnes & Cecilia
- Chick Days – 17 Weeks Old – We’ve got eggs!
- Chick Days – 18 Weeks Old – The end of the Chick Days series; from fuzz to feathers
Additional Chicken Posts
- Glad That’s Over With and Chicken Check-in – 5 or 6 brown eggs per day
- Chickens and Fancy Gap – Full-grown chickens
- My Chickens Are Insane – Chicken Update – The chickens & the ‘Polar Vortex’
- The Positives of Frigid Weather And I’d Like To Have His Job – Not big fans of the snow
- Eggs For Days – What do you do when you get 3 1/2 dozen eggs per week?
- Snow! And Lots Of It – The chickens get snowed in
- So Hank Got Into the Chicken Coop… – How we survived the Chicken Massacre of 2014
- Happy Birthday, Chickens! – The chickens turn one year old
- Hank (and Scout) Got Into the Chicken Coop (again)… – How we survived round 2 of the 2014 Chicken Massacre
- Pickled Eggs! – Another thing to do with eggs when you get 6 per day.
- One Sick Chicken – How we took care of one of our chickens when she hurt her leg.
- Little Miss Lady – Update on our chicken who hurt her leg.
- Reintroducing Lady – How we helped Lady rejoin the flock.
- Uninvited Guests in the Chicken Coop – Keeping wild birds out of the coop.
One thought on “Chick Days”